#getPhotog.photogName# portfolio photo
 

It's simple: I want you to enjoy your day. Photography is important. It will be the visual legacy of your wedding for your future generations. It has to reflect who you are, All I ask of you is this: have fun and enjoy the best day in your life. I'll take care of the rest. 


Describe your "style" of wedding photography.

Keko Rangel is a Mexican photographer, who brings his passion for photojournalism to wedding photography. Its mission is to tell your story to future generations, emphasizing the naturalness of the present moment, composition and light. 80% of her work is reporting and the remaining 20% ​​is photo direction in brief, precise moments, such as preparations before the ceremony to show off outfits and take portraits. 
 
This photographer speaks French, English, Spanish and Portuguese. A strong added value to communicate with a large part of the bride and groom and their guests. 
 
Keko Rangel makes sure the bride and groom make the most of their day. The storytelling is one of the most important elements of a wedding, it should not be a constraint but must reflect the reality of these magical moments. 
 
What Keko asks future bride and groom? Just enjoy and have fun during the most beautiful day of their life as a couple, he takes care of the rest.

More...

8 Fearless Awards

More...

2 Featured Couples

More Photographers in Paris