Located in Philadelphia but travel to New York, DE, New Jersey, Maryland, Baltimore and have shot in Florida as well. Basically, wherever we're needed we'll be.
4 years and close to 100 weddings! I think. I have to check. Lol
Artistic photojournalism for 90% of the day with modern portraits for the other 10%
8-10 hours, 2 photographers starting @ $3500 and up. Average is around $4200 with a book.
We are a husband and wife team. Not a studio and we shoot on location .
Fearless photographer, ISPWP member. Have Taken workshops with 2 of the best wedding photographers in the world ( Jeff Newsom & Ryan Brenizer) and have 2nd shot /learned from Mr. Todd Laffler. Another one of the best. Numerous more but that's all you need to know. I'm legit :-)
I'm obsessed about photography. NEEDING to get better and push myself. That's why I'm fearless!!