I work all over the UK and abroad. I offer fixed prices for UK weddings, weddings in Europe and also in the rest f the world. I'm based near Bath in Somerset.
About 10 years / 600 weddings
I have a broadly documentary / reportage approach, with my fine art background I also capture beautiful creative portraits.
Prices & Packages
No two weddings are the same and I can tailor a quotation to your plans, however my most popular packages are shown below. All of them include the following:
- Second Photographer
- Initial consultation and a all details meeting either in person or over Skype / FaceTime (if you’re a long way away).
- Unlimited photography - as a guide, a typical 10 hour wedding gives around 800 finished images.
- Photos are supplied on a custom USB, in a beautiful wooden box with 20 prints for you to use and enjoy with friends and family.
- Duplicate high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for email or online use) images.
- Online ‘highlights’ gallery & full ‘store’ gallery.
- Professional ‘by hand’ creative post-production; colour, temperature, tone, contrast, saturation, etc.
- 9 years experience photographing weddings.
- As Nikon Professional users we only use the best cameras, lenses & equipment to capture your day.
• 10 Hours > £1,800
• 12 Hours > £2,100
• 14 Hours > £2,400
Weddings in Europe (Includes pre/post wedding shoot)
• Full wedding day > £3,500 (fully inclusive of travel etc.)
Weddings in Rest of the World (Includes pre/post wedding shoot)
• Full wedding day > £6,500 (fully inclusive of travel etc.)
• Engagement Photo Shoot (UK) > £250
• Beautiful hand made Wedding Album > £400
• Wooden Photo Box containing all your printed photographs > £300
• Mini Parents/Friend Albums, 6x6" > £150
If you're near Bath or Bristol I'm only too happy to meet up for an informal chat over coffee and cake. I also have a Studio about 25 minutes South of Bath in the village of Radstock
My skype address is richard.howman
I'm also available on FaceTime and Skype
B.A.(Hons) Degree in Fine Art. Photographer for the British Army
I seriously love dogs!