Toronto, ON. Travel fee is included
My wedding FULL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY experiences start at 2499, and includes the following:
- Full day coverage of wedding day (Coverage starts during getting ready all the way to 30 minutes into dance dance dance at the end of the night)
- A complimentary pre-wedding / engagement session
- Two Photographers (so that no moment is missed!)
- Unlimited digital download of all edited images
- 500 – 800 edited images
- Sneak peek photos delivered within 7 days after the wedding - no need to wait too long to see/share your images with friends and family
- Online personal password protected photo gallery for a minimum of 1 year
Optional add-ons are available such as Premium Leather Albums, Photobooks, Wall Arts, Additional Photographer, etc.
Yes i am available to meet anywhere in the GTA, for out of town enquiries i am available via skype (contact me for more info)
Creative Photography Degree - Humber College, Toronto, ON Canada
Hi! I’m Michael, a Portrait and Wedding photographer and I lead a team of amazing traveling photographers here at F10 Studio primarily based in major cities in Canada and the United States of America. Although, on the off chance that you are out of North America, we would love to travel the world for you to capture your most special moments.
My journey to being a photographer emerged from being the designated cell phone photographer while out with friends and family, I had always been told that I have an eye to create a good image. I always knew that at some point I would make a living from documenting and telling stories through my photographs.
I was encouraged by my mom who helped make my vision come true when she bought me my first digital camera, a Canon Rebel! From that moment on I was glued to the camera. I photographed everything and anything I came across. I have since then invested in some of the latest high-end tools out there (cameras, lenses etc) that help me create beautiful images.
I attended workshops and took every online photography class I could find, more importantly, found incredible mentors in Jide Alakija, Siva Haran, Susan Stripling and my friend Bisi Alawode all of whom I look up to and that completely changed my life! I am a huge visual learner, so having these resources readily accessible to me on the internet and in-person (Bisi) was a huge blessing! I have since been able to pass on such knowledge and expertise to the many photographers on and outside of my team.
What I love about photos is that they catch a millisecond that is gone, always difficult to relive like the first time.We love to tell stories through the images that we capture. Our goal is to capture your one of a kind story and present it in manners that will leave you reliving those precious moments for many years to come.
If you hire us as your wedding photographer, our promise to you is to deliver amazing timeless images that will be relived for many many years to come.
Members of our team are members of one or more of the following associations:-
- Nikon Professional Services
- Professional Wedding Photographers of Canada
- Fearless Photographers
- MyWed Photographers
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I am married to the love of my life
- I am an athlete and academy coach (I play soccer for Aurora FC and I am the Lead coach for the Aurora Youth Soccer Club U-8 Boys)
- While I am a fully self-taught photographer, I recently enrolled in a diploma program in Creative Photography at Humber College (Learning never stops!)
- having been an athlete all my life, I am a Sports Photographer by default. If you have ever been to a Toronto FC game, chances are you've probably seen me on the sidelines with my long lenses taking some photographs.