Contact Cody Kilgore
There is also (almost) no limit to what I will do for my couples, particularly if it involves the great outdoors, exotic locations, or something unique.
I currently have no travel fees for weddings in North America. For outside North America travel fees are only my travel expenses.
Ten years, over 150 weddings.
I call myself the "Accidental Wedding Photographer." I didn't set out to be a wedding photographer, but when I made the move from photojournalism and street photography I found that my photojournalism experience translated perfectly to telling the story of a wedding. Sure, we'll get all those details and customary poses your family wants, but I am more interested in--and work harder at--getting the unexpected and emotional moments of your day.
I offer one package, to make it simple and inclusive:
- Consult(s). I like to contact you every other month to see how plans are going and if I can help in any way.
- Engagement session
- Rehearsal coverage, for candids, last minute planning, and to meet the rest of the family and wedding party.
- Unlimited, all-day wedding day coverage. At traditional (non-adventure) weddings I average 15 hours.
- Edited digital images, full-size files on a USB, delivered in three weeks.
- USB case personalized with an image from your wedding day.
- Release to print or share your images wherever you like.
Because I do weddings exclusively, I do not keep a studio (or need that overhead and headache). But I am willing to Skype if you are not local.
In addition to being a member of the Fearless Photographers community, I am member of Professional Photographers of America and Professional Photographers of Iowa.
I take my craft and my responsibility to my couples very seriously, but I am not an artist who takes himself too seriously. Couples often remark that having me as a part of their wedding was a relief, helpful, and stress-relieving. I'm a professional and I believe that as a wedding photographer you have to remember that you should offer humble service as well as your art. I have little or few "rules," and there is almost nothing I will say no to for my couples. It is your wedding day, not mine, and it is my job to document and preserve your wedding, not impose on it.