Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Travel fees apply for destination weddings.
Since 2012. Nearly 100 weddings photographed.
Artistic Photojournalism! For 90% of the day we are documenting the powerful moments that organically unfold between the bride and groom and their loved ones. The other 10% is devoted to formal portraits with the bride and groom, wedding party, and family. Our clients love our hybrid approach and experience in both styles of photography.
Full day, dynamic wedding photography. Digital images supplied on a custom USB and online gallery. We are proud to now be including albums in our packages.
We love to meet clients at the beautiful Wall Street Common in Saskatoon. We have been tenants/members for the last 4 years. Clients love the privacy of the boardroom, the coffee, and the modern, industrial finishings.
2 year broadcasting diploma in radio and television. I then worked in television news broadcasting as a videographer for 5 years. Priceless experience and lessons were learned in this time that I wouldn't change for the world. I have completed many workshops but a turning point for me was the Two Mann workshop as well as attending WPPI and hearing from some of the top photographers around the world.
We also offer videography services. Complete wedding day coverage. Let's party!