Both Nitin & Sandeep are the founders and lead photographers of www.shutterink.in, based out of Delhi & Chandigarh, India and are absolutely fun to work with. Their strong communication skills and friendly approach immensely helps them to capture the real emotions, the essence of the wedding and create images that stand the test of time. While they take truly professional approach to their work, you would still find them cracking jokes and pulling legs to make sure the couple and family members are comfortable around them. Their images are said to be soulful and full of emotions. Their friendly approach and stunning photography make them among the most sought after wedding photographers in the region.
Nitin was rated among the Top 10 Wedding Photographers of the year for 2018 by Fearless, Top 25 in the world by ISPWP, Top 35 for 2019, Top 5 photographers in Asia by Fearless for 2018, 2019. Nitin and Team Shutterink are the Winners of "Better photography" Wedding photographer of year 2016-17, Category Friends and Family. Rated among the top wedding photographers in India. Rated among the most creative wedding photographer & best wedding photographers in Delhi by Shaadisaga, Palsmania, Weddingz and many more.
Shutterink is located in Delhi and Chandigarh, India. Travel charges applicable for assignments outside these two locations.
Shutterink has been in business since 2013. Nitin has covered about 125+ weddings as a lead photographer.
With Indian weddings it is very difficult to be associated with a specific style of shooting. At times you have to take photo journalistic approach and quietly capture the essence of emotions and then at times you have to take lead, get people posed, organize group shots; take a friendly approach to ease the nervous bride or groom; sometimes crack jokes and bring smile on everyone's face. Even if Nitin's photography style has to be defined, it will be a mix you everything which we just mentioned. Mostly photo journalistic, and for rest of the time he is a lot more than a photographer who puts every possible effort to create beautiful images for the couple and the families.
Shutterink offer following packages:
- Candid photography
- Photography only package which include both candid and traditional photography to take care of general guests and as well as creative work.
- Complete wedding photography and films: i.e. one stop solution for all wedding photography and video work.
Please reach out to Shutterink at the provided phone number OR email address and the team will be happy to work with you to create a custom quote for you.
Sure, why not. Give us a ring to book a time slot. Google hangouts works as well:
Nitin is a self taught photographer. He has been photographing since 2007. In 2010 he started developing deep interest in photography. However only since 2013 he started taking professional wedding assignments.
Nitin has been rated among the top 10 wedding photographers in the world by Fearless for 2018; Top 25 wedding photographers in the world by ISPWP. This is a strong testament of quality of work in Shutterink.
8 Featured CouplesMore...
From start to finish they were extremely patient, understanding, yet they also made us look like professionals. They made sure to get us the kind of photos and videos we had in mind by going over it multiple times before the shoot. It was clear they weren't just going to throw something together, they had a plan and a goal in mind which you could tell even during the photoshoot. The Read More creativity from Nitin, Sandeep, and the video team was out of this world. The photos and video gave everyone goosebumps, they were that good!
Communication was great also, they were always willing to get on a call with us and always responded quickly to messages.
If you're contemplating going with Shutterink, don't even hesitate and just do it, you will be so glad and so relieved after you see their great work.
After going through almost over 40 + profiles of India’s best photographer and videographers - Akash (my now husband) chose SHUTTERINK. It was one of the best decisions and I will tell you why
1. Professional, yet easy going: Nitin and Sandeep and extremely professional guys. After we finalised them, they shared an extensive questionnaire, which honestly also gave us clarity on Read More what kind of photography and videography style we would like. Well, if you are confused, don’t worry, these lovely folks will call you and ensure they share enough references.
2. Master of ALL: Well, it’s difficult to find someone who knows photography and videography. A lot of people might offer that as an offering, but these guys really know it and are great at it.
3. Extremely Hardworking: Our engagement function went on till 2 am and then we had another ceremony starting in the morning (chudda ceremony) at 3 am. These guys pulled all nighter- after all nighters without a hint of frustration.
4. Great Team players: They had no qualms about anything. Our event managers loved them, our families loved them. They got along so well with our families. Nitin with his great sense of humour ensured that he always created the right mood for those lovely laughter filled candid shots. Sandeep, ensured family members felt comfortable. While they had a team of 5/6 people, we honestly felt they were a part of our extended family
5. Moment of truth: They made sure our best memories are captured in the best way possible. We love every image captured, every emotion captured and video is surreal.
They are the best guys!! Don’t think much. Sign them up and you can thank me later. Worth all the hype. It will be a great investment and you will remember and cherish their work for years and years to come.