Jason Kaczorowski Photography
Based in ChicagoCheck Price & Availability
Capturing the most discerning clients in the Greatest Destinations Worldwide since 2005.
I've been a wedding photographer for more than 18 years and have photographed over 650 weddings
My style is an artistic approach of compelling, modern photojournalism and classic, timeless portraiture. I carve bold, dynamic lighting to shape striking, larger-than-life images that ooze with emotion.
• 8 Hours of Coverage by Jason Kaczorowski
• 8 Hours of Coverage by Second Photographer
• 90 Minute Sunrise or Sunset Engagement Session
• Detailed Pre and Post Wedding Consultations
• Selection & Correction of All Images
• Full Resolution Engagement and Wedding Digital Files
• Digital File Reproduction & Sharing Licensing Agreement
• Stunning Social Media Sharing Highlights
• Online Sharing & Ordering Gallery
• Exquisite Custom-Designed Handmade Wedding Album
I’m pleased to create an appointment by phone, video conference or in studio.
Monday – Thursday: 11am-7pm
Friday – Sunday: Subject to Availability
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography - University of Illinois at Chicago
I am a middle son, a husband, an animal lover, a world traveler, a music aficionado, an art collector, an entrepreneur, a force of optimism and a beacon of good vibes.