It's the uniqueness and the joy of that day what has always touched me.
I remember the first time when Emma opened our wedding album. I was observing her while she was browsing the spreads and I realised the value these photographs will have one day. That big day often is the beginning of a life together, a time capsule which you will look at all the time with joy and pride. This value is priceless.
I'd like to talk with you about your wedding.
I'm based in Italy and travel worldwide.
12 years - 600+ weddings.
Documentary style with a creative approach.
● Wedding Coverage by Julian Kanz
● Pre-wedding consultation (studio/Skype)
● Online slideshow with music
● Password-protected online gallery with 1,000/3,000 photos
● Hi-res photos, ready to print with printing rights
● Social media ready low-res files
● Print/Album voucher
Yes! I'll be happy to have coffee with you in my studio or via Skype ;-)
I’m happily married for 16 years now and we have two wonderful daughters (Lena is 8 and Emma 13). Looking forward to chatting with you about your wedding plans.