Wow! There are lots of photographers in my region. Where do I start?
We believe in presenting you with a great variety of choices of photographers - like a store full of stuff that you want. However, we'd like to help you by presenting the photographers who have earned the most Fearless Awards at the top of each region. We suggest you start there and work your way down the list.
What is a "Fearless Award"?
Every three months, a curated competition is open for submissions from our members. Of these submissions, less than 3% are selected by a panel of curators as "Fearless Awards" - photographs that excel in redefining wedding photography. These awards are added to the photographers' portfolio pages and are used to determine their rankings.
Who are these experts?
Each curator is hand picked because of his or her photographic talent and/or knowledge of wedding photography. These internationally praised professionals are among the most respected and sought after in the wedding industry.
Why are photographers with the most Fearless Awards listed first?
The number that you see is the total of a photographer's awards in the last two years of judged competition. That total speaks highly of the individual's consistency and excellence at his or her craft.
Rather than list our photographers alphabetically or by how much they are willing to pay for a listing, Fearless Photographers promotes photographers according to these award totals. For the couples who prioritize photography on their wedding day, this ranking method should guide booking choices by highlighting top photographers who are available in their area or who are available for travel to their destination.
What is a "Recommended Photographer"?
The photographers who have earned the most Fearless Awards are designated "Recommended Photographers" and are listed at the top of each region. We recommend that you visit their website and see if they're the right photographer for you.
Do you stand behind the work of these photographers?
Fearless Photographers is only a listing service to help pair couples with their ideal photographer. Each photographer is an independent business and therefore responsible for his or her own services. These independent businesses have unique pricing structures and package offerings that can accommodate your needs.
How do I contact these photographers?
Contact information for each photographer can be found on his or her profile page. Please feel free to contact any photographer directly.
What is the "Availability Request"?
The Availability Request is a convenient service for brides and grooms to see which photographers are both available for their event date and willing to work within a given budget. This page is easy to use and will quickly provide pertinent information that should make finding a photographer a breeze.
Why aren't there many images of details or decorations here?
There are many photography directories on the web to help couples gather ideas for decor, dress, and event planning. However, this site focuses on exceptional photography and best serves individuals who are passionate about photography and seeking a photographer with distinctive vision for their wedding day.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
How can I contact you?
If you are interested in a photographer, you can contact him or her directly. However, if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions or just want to give us advice, we'd love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com
If you are a professional wedding photographer and would like to join, please visit this page first Information For Photographers