1 of 13

Paul Mockford

Paul Mockford

Contact Paul Mockford







*stands up*... My name is Paul Mockford and I do love a wedding. 
I'm an emotion-junkie. Your families. The kids running around. The look on the father of the brides face when he sees his daughter. 
Your nervousness. The vicar that cracks a risky gag and the registrar that cracks the same one 5 times a day. I'll probably cry if you do. 
The food! The best man's speech, every time. The evening light. The party. 
I love that you put something of yourselves into your wedding, because you're YOU and we're not all the same. 
 
I LOVE being able to see, feel and to capture all of that, but what I love most of all is giving it back to you. When I do that, I know that your wedding day will be remembered. 
Remembered by you and experienced by your future generations. They will know how it FELT as well as how it looked, and they will know your story. 
 
I'm a UK wedding photographer, based in Northamptonshire and happy to travel anywhere for a great wedding. 
Using a mixture of photojournalism and creativity.. 
..I want to tell your story.

Where are you located? Do you charge a travel fee for weddings not in your location?

I'm in Northamptonshire, in the UK. I charge a modest travel fee for UK weddings over an hour away. Destination fees are typically flights + accommodation.

How long have you been in business? How many weddings have you photographed as the main photographer?

I've been a wedding photographer for 8 years and have photographed nearly 100 weddings. That's a lot of hog-roasts!

Describe your "style" of wedding photography.

95% of my day is documentary photography, observing and recording the myriad tiny beautiful moments that make a wedding. The other 5% is creating beautiful intimate and/or epic shots of you crazy people.

What's the typical wedding coverage package that you offer? What is the price?

It's simple, me all day, working tirelessly to tell your story beautifully. No limit on images either..you'll get ALL the good ones!. Your photos are delivered on a USB drive, I'll make a beautiful album if you want one (though you can arrange your own elsewhere, no worries).. There'll be a lovely slideshow telling your story, as well as an online gallery to share with friends and family. 
 
Please check the website, mockford.co.uk, for current prices and availability.

Do you have a studio where we can meet? Do you use Skype?

I don't insist that we meet, but I'm very happy to do so if convenient. Alternatively, Skype or a good old-fashioned phone-call is fine.

Is there anything else you'd like to share about yourself?

I’m an emotion-junkie. Your families. The kids running around. The look on the father of the brides face when he sees his daughter. 
Your nervousness. The vicar that cracks a risky gag and the registrar that cracks the same one 5 times a day. I’ll probably cry if you do. 
I love Pimms and I love the food! The best man’s speech, every time. The evening light. The party. 
I love that you’ve put something of yourselves into your wedding, because you’re YOU and we’re not all the same. 
 
I LOVE being able to see, feel and to capture all of that, but what I love most of all is giving it back to you. When I do that, I know that your wedding day will be remembered... Remembered by you, and experienced by your future generations. They will know how it FELT as well as how it looked, and they will know your story.

Read More

1 Recent Couple

Rachael + Drew
RACHAEL + DREW
May 21, 2016